TAFEP Seminar Room, Level 4, Manulife Centre
(51 Bras Basah Road, #04-07 Manulife Centre, Singapore 189554)
Exclusive Invitation : FREE for SNEF Members
1. The Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP) was set up in 2006 to promote the adoption of fair (i.e: non-discriminatory) and responsible employment practices among employers, employees and the general public. TAFEP is co-chaired by Mr Bob Tan, Vice President of SNEF and Mr Heng Chee How, Deputy Secretary General of NTUC.
2. In support of TAFEP, the Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF) conducts a Fair Employment Practice briefing every quarter. The upcoming briefing is scheduled on Tues, 2 Oct 2012.
3. At this briefing, you will learn more about TAFEP’s enhanced Tripartite Guideline for Fair Employment Practices which was issued on 31 Oct 2011. Fair Employment Practices help companies to attract, retain and develop the best person for the job and is targeted at helping companies improve and optimise performance. You can obtain more information about Fair Employment Practices and TAFEP at www.tafep.sg
4. At the briefing, you will learn about Fair Employment – the Why, What and How i.e.:
i) Why address Fair Employment Practices?
ii) What is Fair Employment?
iii)How to be a Fair Employer? (Including tips on how to effectively place job ads and improve recruitment process to attract the best talents)
iv) Principles of Fair Employment
v) What is in store for Employers – Training, Resources, Recognition
vi) Role of the Tripartite Centre for Fair Employment and services available
[ ] Exclusive Invitation : FREE for SNEF Members
1. The seat confirmation is on first-come-first-serve basis.
2. If you have registered and unable to attend the briefing, please inform SNEF at least one day before the event, otherwise we will charge the non-member fee for your reservation. SNEF reserves the full right to cancel, refund or make adjustments to the event.